• The unique furnace unit of the Koehler Halogen Analyzer consists
of a programmable IR furnace with extremely fast heating and cooling
rates and coolant-free cooling by means of heat pipes as well as a downstream
reduction furnace with a constant temperature.
• The sliding cover of the furnace chamber makes this easily observable
and accessible: the condition of the combustion tube can be assessed
at any time without dismantling.
• The heated gas outlet line prevents water condensation. This
prevents halogen entrainment and guarantees exact series of measurements.
A safety valve protects the furnace against sulphuric acid. Easy dismantling
• A closed detection unit offers the discerning user the possibility
of tempering and greater safety at work.
• Results can be transmitted to LIMS systems.
• Quickly ready for use and low maintenance costs.
The Koehler Halogen Analyzer is the ideal solution for numerous applications
including Halogen analysis in:
• Inorganic materials – Al2O3, cement, metal oxides, cellulose,
• Organic solvents and oils
• Environmental Samples: AOX/EOX/POX
Automatic Sample Changer
• Turntable for up to 52 containers with membrane filters.
• Automatic transfer of the samples into the combustion boat.
All of the Couloumetric Titration Units from Koehler offer:
• Microcoulometric determination with a 3 electrode system.
• Heated gas outlet line.
• Potentiometric end point determination impedance converter mounted
directly on the combination electrode, no interference during transmission
of the measurement signal.
Both a closed and open titration stand configuration are available.
The closed titration stand allows safe placement of the electrolysis
cell, extraction and scouring of the waste gas, and tempered titration
cell. The open stand allows the titration cell and gas line to be seen
by the user at all times and provides a direct view of the detection
AOX: up to 200mL aqueous sample
EOX: 10µL - 500µL injection volume
TX: solids max. 1g depending on material
Measurement Range: 0.1 – 300 µg Cl abs.
Precision: < 1% relative
Measurement Time: 5 – 10min depending on halogen content
Titration Current: 2 – 450 µA
Gases: Oxygen 99.95%
Argon 99.95% for EOX
Consumption each approx. 10 – 12 L/hr
Maximum Temperature: 1000°C
Up to 5 independently programmable
temperature gradient and duration intervals
Temperature Range: 20 to 1000°C
Electrical Requirements: 230V 50Hz 20A
Software Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7.0