the determination of total sulfur in petroleum and petroleum products
that are single-phase. These materials can include diesel fuel, jet
fuel, kerosene, other distillate oil, naphtha, residual oil, lubricating
base oil, hydraulic oil, crude oil, unleaded gasoline, gasohol, and
similar petroleum products.
Also, for the determination of the total lead content of a gasoline.
The K47920 EDXRF can analyze a large array of elements from 11Na to
92U in solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films. The Advanced
model delivers rapid qualitative and quantitative determination of major
and minor atomic elements in a wide variety of sample types. The Silicon
Drift Detector provides superior data quality and the multiple automated
tube filters enhance sensitivity. Also, polarized excitation is used
for lower detection limits.
• Menu Based Software for control of spectrometer functions and
• Application templates
• Simple Flow Bar Wizard to create new methods
• Profile Fitting Software for qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Matching library for augmentation of Fundamental Parameters
• Automatic spectral overlap deconvolution
• Empirical Calibration with overlap and matrix compensation
Click on the image to view a larger photo of the instrument.