|KC3060 Laboratory Centrifuges for Analytical Applications|
• Bright blue LED display for clarity and ease of use
• Rotor Recognition for safe selection of rotors
• 10 acceleration rates and 10 deceleration rates
• 10 program memory
• Timer 0 - 99 minutes & Hold in 30 second increments
• Pulse short run for fast pelleting
• Run in speed (rpm) or rcf (G) in 10 rpm increments
• Quiet operation at less than 60 db (rotor dependent)
• Orientation acceleration rate prevents initial sample side deposits
• Extra thick stainless steel bowl with a zinc coated alloy & steel frame
• Port opening on lid for tachometer speed verification
• Industrial grade inverter and brushless motor
• High technology airflow for a cooler running system
Built to last, the Analytical line of Centrifuges have strong construction, yet offer a new sleek design that will fit into any modern laboratory. This range of analytical laboratory centrifuges are available in refrigerated and non-refrigerated models. Micro and Small Sized Analytical Centrifuges are also available in economic "Dual" 2 rotor model option.
Click on the image to view a larger photo of the instrument.