the determination of total sulfur in petroleum and petroleum products
that are single-phase. These materials can include diesel fuel, jet
fuel, kerosene, other distillate oil, naphtha, residual oil, lubricating
base oil, hydraulic oil, crude oil, unleaded gasoline, gasohol, and
similar petroleum products.
Also, for the determination of the total lead content of a gasoline.
The K47900 EDXRF can analyze a large array of elements from 11Na to
92U in solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films. The semiconductor
detector provides superior data quality and the multiple automated tube
filters enhance sensitivity. Also, the K47900 features a modern smartphone
style “icon-driven” user interface and built-in thermal
printer. Network connections enable LIMS connectivity.
• Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
• Standardization and Validation Feature
• Fundamental Parameters
• Data Export Function with LIMS compatibility
• User Selectable Shaping Times
• Simple Flow Bar Wizard to create new applications
• Icon Driven Graphical User Interface
Click on the image to view a larger photo of the instrument.