the determination of total sulfur in petroleum and petroleum products
that are single-phase. These materials can include diesel fuel, jet
fuel, kerosene, other distillate oil, naphtha, residual oil, lubricating
base oil, hydraulic oil, crude oil, unleaded gasoline, gasohol, and
similar petroleum products.
Also, for the determination of the total lead content of a gasoline.
The K47910 EDXRF can analyze a large array of elements from 11Na to
92U in solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films. The Plus model
features a Silicon Drift Detector which delivers exceptional short-term
repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak
resolution. Also, the K47910 features a modern smartphone style “icon-driven”
user interface and built-in thermal printer. Network connections enable
• Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
• Normalization and Validation Feature
• Fundamental Parameters
• Data Export Function with LIMS compatibility
• User Selectable Shaping Times
• Simple Flow Bar Wizard to create new applications
• Icon Driven Graphical User Interface
• Password Protection
Click on the image to view a larger photo of the instrument.