Oxidata® Pressure Measurement System for Fuels
- Real time monitoring of up to twelve pressure and four temperature channels – results plot directly to the screen for instant monitoring or printout of results
- Automatic detection and reporting of break point and induction period
- Invalid test indication when a pressure leak is detected
- Menu options for fuels oxidation testing and other ASTM oxidation tests
- Programmable automatic end point detection with graphical and tabular representation
- Each channel can be configured and operated independently with different start/stop times and different ASTM test methods
- Zoom-in feature allows for magnification of any plot sector on any channel for a more detailed study
- Displays average temperature for each bath
- Exports data to spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel®, csv readers, etc.
- Temperature and pressure calibration capability
- Operates in Windows® environments
Complete electronic measurement systems for plotting pressure versus time and temperature in oxidation testing of fuels. Each system includes transducers, multiplexer, data acquisition card, software, and mounting and connecting hardware. Systems are available in two, three and four pressure vessel configurations, and additional channels can be added for up to a total of twelve pressure and four temperature channels.
Koehler's pressure measurement systems for fuels oxidation testing features Oxidata®, a high accuracy pressure measurement software package designed exclusively for ASTM oxidation test methods. Designed to run in a Windows® environment, Oxidata® monitors up to twelve samples simultaneously, with graphical or tabular display of results. Each channel can be independently configured for any of the applicable ASTM standard test methods without compromising the independence or accuracy of the other channels. Independent start and stop times and user programmable end points add even greater flexibility.
The software plots your data on screen in real time. Multiple display options include the ability to view the status of all twelve pressure channels on screen simultaneously and then click on any one channel for a graph display; or to view four channels in graphical format simultaneously. Powerful program features allow user to zoom in on a specific plot section to view data in greater detail. Color-coded bath identification is built into the software for easy identification of test baths. The software will determine the break point and induction period according to the test method and will save the test data in csv format for further data assessment.
- Transducers (connects directly to pressure vessel)
- USB interface
- Oxidata® software
- RTD probe assembly (1)
- Connecting cables and hardware
Processor: Intel® Core Duo Proessor or similar (minimum)
Memory (RAM): 1GB (32-bit) / 2GB (64-bit) or higher
Windows® 7 or higher
Disk Space: 1 GB free space (minimum)
Communications Port: Two USB ports
Other Software: Microsoft® Excel (2007 or above)