Automatic Reference Fuel Blending System
The Koehler Automatic Reference Fuel Blending Unit with 6 tanks, is used for the automated preparation of cetane and octane reference fuels and standardization fuels for Octane Test Engine and Cetane Test Engine according to ASTM D2699, ASTM D2700, ASTM D2885, and ASTM D613.
The Koehler Reference Fuel Blender prepares the reference fuel blends by weight using a precision balance based on the ASTM test methods. With the automatic calculation and control program, a high precision balance delivers an accurate and reliable fuel blend value with the precision of 0.01 g.
The professional software controls all blending process and makes blending operation simple. The operator just needs to select the standard method, input the target octane/cetane number and sample volume, start blending. The fuel blend is delivered automatically. The blend data is automatically saved on the computer. A free blending function is offered for special fuel blending for special engines.
- Suitable for long-lasting, error-free octane/cetane rating operation.
- A high precision balance is used for gravimetric measurement to improve precision of octane/cetane results.
- The touch screen panel with easy to use software simplifies the blending operation process.
- Automatic calculation program controls the entire blending process to eliminate human error and improve efficiency of cetane/octane number tests.
- Fuel temperature and blending material level in tank are monitored in real time.
Conforms to the specifications of:
ASTM D2699, ASTM D2700, ASTM D2885, ASTM D613
Application: For Cetane and Octane measurement
Measurement Mode: Gravimetric Measurement by Precision Balance
Fuel Blending Mode: Automatic Fuel Blending Unit with Software
Operating Mode: Built-in Touch Screen Control Panel
Tank Quantity: 6 tanks
Accuracy: ±0.01 ON/CN
Speed: 2 min / 500 mL
Real-time Monitoring for Fuel Temperature and Liquid Level in Tank
Calibration Function: Precision Balance and Pumps
Blend Data: Auto-Saved Data including Date & Time, Serial Number, Test Method, Blending Components, Blend Parameters
Safety System: Electrical Protection Devices and Temperature Monitoring
220V, 50/60Hz, 2kW
lxwxh,in.(cm): 25.6x33.5x66.15 (65x85x168)
Net Weight: 364 lbs (165 kg) (with empty tanks)