Abel Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
For the determination of the closed cup flash point of petroleum products and other liquids having flash points below -30°C and 70°C inclusive.
- Conforms to IP 170 and related specifications
- For flash points between -30°C and 70°C
The Abel Closed Cup Flash Point Tester is used primarily to test flammable and combustible materials for shipping and safety regulations. It consists of a test flame applicator, brass test cup, thermometer support, heating plate and electric heater. The applicator is precisely aligned per specifications and pivots for test flame application at specified temperature intervals. The hinged thermometer support raises to facilitate placement and removal of test cup. Adjust flame size using a built-in needle valve and comparison bead. Equipped with a 400W nickel-chromium heater with stepless variable heat control for accurate repeat setting of temperature rate of rise per specifications.
- Brass Test Cup with Handle
- Integrated Stirrer Motor
- Thermometer Holder (2)
Conforms to the specifications of:
IP 170, ISO 13736
wxdxh in.(cm): 10 x 17.5 x 11.5 (25.4 x 44.5 x 29.2)
Net Weight: 25 lbs (11.34 kg)
- 250-001-74C IP 74C Thermometer
- 250-001-75C IP 75C Thermometer
- 250-001-02C IP 2C Thermometer
- K33087 Refrigerated Circulator, Low Temperature -40°C, 240V 50Hz