AC500 Automatic Colorimeter
D156: For the determination of the color of refined oils such as undyed motor and aviation gasoline, jet propulsion fuels, naphthas and kerosine, and, in addition, petroleum waxes and pharmaceutical white oils.
D1209: Describes a procedure for the visual measurement of the color of essentially light colored liquids. It is applicable only to materials in which the color-producing bodies present have light absorption characteristics nearly identical with those of the platinum-cobalt color standards used.
D1544: This test method covers the measurement of the color of transparent liquids by means of comparison with arbitrarily numbered glass standards.
DIN6162: For the determination of iodine color. ASTM Color: For the visual determination of the color of a wide variety of petroleum products, such as lubricating oils, heating oils, diesel fuel oils, and petroleum waxes.
Saybolt Color: Determines the color of refined oils such as undyed motor and aviation gasoline, jet propulsion fuels, naphthas and kerosine, and, in addition, petroleum waxes and pharmaceutical white oils.
- Covers over 25 color scales
- Data storage for 100 color references, 1000 photometric values, 20 time scans, 20 wavelength scans and 3000 color readings
- USB- Ports: 2 x Type A, 1 x Type B and 1 EtherNet
- Automatic Cell Recognition
- Automatic Wavelength Calibration
- 16 Language Options
High performance Spectral Colorimeter measures the color of clear and transparent liquids of over 25 different color scales. Additional capabilities include transmission, extinction measurements and wavelength scans, making the K13560 a versatile instrument for every lab. An EtherNet connection allows users to easily integrate the unit into their laboratory network and transfer results directly to the network. Extremely user friendly; providing clear operating instructions on the 7inch, high resolution touch screen.
Beam Height: 10 mm
Data Storage: 100 color references, 1000 photometric values, 3000 color readings, 20 time scans, 20 wavelength scans
Display: TFT WVGA Color Graphic Touch Screen
Display Size: 7 inch
Interface: 2 x USB Type A, 1 x USB Type B, 1 x Ethernet
Operating Temperature Range: 10 to 40°C
Optical Path Length: 10 - 50 mm
Optical System: 0° / 180° rectilinear
Photometric Accuracy: 0.005 Abs at 0 to 0.5 Abs, 1% at 0.5 to 2.0 Abs
Photometric Linearity: 1% with neutral glass at 546 nm, < 0.5 % to 2 Abs with neutral glass at 546 nm
Photometric Measuring Range: ± 3.0 Abs (wavelength range 340-900 nm)
Reproducibility: ± 0.2 % transmission
Scanning Speed: 8 nm/s (in steps of 1 nm)
Source Lamp: Tungsten Halogen Lamp
Spectral Bandwidth: 5 nm
Standard Illuminant: AC;D65
Standard Observer: 2°;10°
Storage Conditions: -40°C to 60°C
User Interface: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Greek, Polish, Slovene, Slovake, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Wavelength Accuracy: ± 1.5 nm (wavelength range 340-900 nm)
Wavelength Calibration: automatic
Wavelength Range: 320 nm to 1100 nm
Wavelength Reproducibility: 0.1 nm
Wavelength Resolution: 1 nm
100-240V / 50-60Hz
(H x W x D): 15.1x35.0x25.5cm (5.94x13.87x10.04in)
Weight: 4.20 kg (9.26lbs)
- K13356 Rack for (7) 50 x 10 Cuvettes
- K13253 Color Calibration Standards
- K13353 Disposable Plastic Cuvettes 50 x 10 (50 pieces) (for lighter, samples)
- K13351 Disposable Optically Clear Cuvettes, 11mm (490 pieces), Cylindrical (for darker colored samples).
- K13250-1 Cuvette- Glass 50x10mm (Recommended for gasoline samples).
- K13270-1 USB Memory Stick (Note: other sticks not recommended due to possible incompatibility)
- K13270-2 Protective film for Touch Screen Display
- K13270-6 Dust Cover
- K13270-16 Online Data, including USB PC interface cable 1.8m
- K13270-17 USB-Interface Cable (1m) (Replacement)