Automatic Cleveland Open Cup Flash Point Tester
For flash and fire point of all petroleum products, except fuel oils and those having an open cup flash below 79°C (175°F).
- Conforms to ASTM D92 and related specifications
- Simple automation routine for easy operation
- Flash point operation for samples with an open cup flash point below 79°C
- Fire suppression system floods the instrument with inert gas in the event of a fire
- Equipped with Emergency Safety Switch
The Automatic Cleveland Open Cup Flash Point Analyzer is the
latest addition to the Koehler Flash Tester family of products.
This unit is robustly designed using state-of-the-art technology to
allow for seamless testing in accordance with ASTM procedure.
The system software runs on an integrated processor PC running
the latest Windows operating system. The 10.4” touch screen
interface fully displays all operator parameters and results on a
single screen. Data results can be stored on the local hard drive.
An integrated Dual Fan System directly cools the test cup and the
environment around the cup.
- Test Cup
- Igniter Assembly
- Integrated Flash Point Software
Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D92; IP 36, 403; ISO 2592; AFNOR T60-118; EN 22592; DIN 51376