Determines the breaking point of solid and semi-solid bitumens. A thin steel plaque is coated with the sample and flexed in a bending apparatus at descending temperatures until cracks appear in the sample coating.
- Conforms to IP 80 specifications
Consists of two concentric borosilicate glass tubes with movable steel plate holders. A cone-and-peg mechanism moves the inner tube up and down relative to the outer tube, which varies the distance between the plate holders, causing the stainless steel test plate to be flexed. The inner tube accommodates a test thermometer. Supplied with 12 spring stainless steel plaques.
Conforms to the specifications of: IP 80
Net Weight: 8 lbs (3.6 kg)
Shipping Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
Dimensions: 24x20x18 in. (61.0x50.8x45.7 cm)
- K28310 Cooling Apparatus
- Consists of test tubes, cylinder, bungs and thistle tunnel
- K28320 Electric Hotplate, 115V 50/60Hz
- K28321 Electric Hotplate, 220-240V 50/60Hz
- 250-000-33C ASTM 33C Thermometer. Range: –38 to + 42°C