Salt in Crude Analyzer
Salt content is determined by measuring the conductivity of a solution of crude oil in a polar solvent when subjected to an alternating electrical current and is obtained by comparison of the resulting conductivity to a calibration curve of known salt mixtures.
- Conforms to ASTM D3230 and related test specifications
- Measures salt content, conductivity, and temperature of crude oil samples, and pH measurements of aqueous samples
- Measures salt concentration in the range of 0 to 150 PTB (lb/1000 bbl)
- Portable for field or laboratory testing with a LiPo battery
- Data storage up to 12 test results
Determines the salt content, conductivity and temperature of crude oil samples according to ASTM D3230 specifications. Utilizes low-voltage, synchronous detection technology for conductivity measurements and a high-accuracy thermistor array to measure sample temperature. Automatically calculates salt concentration directly from acquired temperature and conductivity values. Self-calibration feature allows operator to adjust for any drift without re-entering standard temperature curves. Easy-to-read 2.6" TFT-LCD display shows up to four of the following parameters at one time as chosen by the operator: salts, conductivity, conductivity @25°C, pH, pH millivolts, temperature (°C or °F), battery level, date, time, and indicator.
lxwxh,in.(cm): 9x4.25x2.5 (23x10.8x6.5)
Net Weight: 2 lbs (1 kg)
Shipping Weight: 6 lbs (2.75 kg)
Dimensions: 1.5 cu. ft.
- 332-002-017 100 mL Borosilicate Beaker
- K23000-CASE Salt in Crude Case
- K23050-1 Electrode Cap Assembly
- K23050-3 Temperature Probe & Wire Assembly
- K23060-4 Dual Power Adapter 115/230V
- K23060-6 Calibration Jacks
- K23060-8 Benchtop Stand
- K23050-9 Mixed Salts Solution, 100 mL
- K23050-10 Mixed Salts Solution, 500 mL