Automatic Density Meter
Density is a fundamental physical property that can be used in conjunction with other properties to characterize the quality of crude oils, light and heavy fractions of petroleum and petroleum products. The test method covers the determination of the density or relative density of crude oils, petroleum distillates and viscous oils that can be handled in a normal fashion as liquids at test temperatures between 15 and 35°C.
- 1 ea. UKAS Water Density Standard
- IQ/OQ Documentation
- 6 pcs. K86220- 3 mL Syringe with Elastomeric tipped plunger
- 6 pcs. K86221 3 mL Luer Slip Tip Syringe
- Waste Collection Flask K86232
- 6 feet of Silcone hose 1/8"ID x 3/16"OD K86229
- 2pcs. of Luer Male Plug K86218
- 4pcs. of Hose barbed/Male Luer Adapter K86214
- 2pcs PTFE Fill Nozzel
- 2pcs. Female Luer to 1/4" - 28 thread, ETFE
- 2pcs. Female Luer Lok to 1/4" - 28 thread, ETFE
- 2pcs. Barbed to 1/4" - 28 thread, UNF, ETFE
- 1 ea. K86224 Small Phillips head Screw Driver
- K86223 Nozzle Repair Tool
- Power Supply K86225 and Power Cord K86226
Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D1250, D4052, D5002, D5931; ISO 12185; DIN 51757; IP 365
Model A: 0.00005 g/cm³
Model B: 0.0001 g/cm³
Model C: 0.00001 g/cm³
Model D: 0.0002 g/cm³
Model A: 0.02°C
Model B: 0.03°C
Model C: 0.01°C
Model D: 0.05°C
Model A: 0.000005 g/cm³
Model B: 0.00005 g/cm³
Model C: 0.000002 g/cm³
Model D: 0.00002 g/cm³
Model A: 0.01°C
Model B: 0.02°C
Model C: 0.001°C
Model D: 0.02°C
Model A: 0.00001 g/cm³
Model B: 0.0001 g/cm³
Model C: 0.000001 g/cm³
Model D: 0.0001 g/cm³
Model A: 0.01°C
Model B: 0.01°C
Model C: 0.001°C
Model D: 0.01°C
Density: 0 to 3 g/cm³
Temperature: 0°C to 100°C
Pressure: 0 to 10 bars
Measurement Modes: Continuous, Single, Multiple
Wetted Materials: Borosilicate glass, Teflon (PTFE, ECTFE)
Display: 10.4 inch diagonal, 800-600 pixels, color, Flat Panel Monitor with Resistant Touch Screen Interface, 200 bit brightness, gasketed for spill protection.
Communication Interface: Touch Screen User Interface
5 – USB Ports
2 - Ethernet Ports
1- HDMI Port
2 – RS232 Ports
Keyboard, Bar Code Scanner, Mouse, Network Capabilities
Video and Magnification: Video assisted view of cell, capable of approximately 10X magnification
Internal Memory: 32 GB Non-removable Compact Flash
Ideal for: Laboratories that make only a few measurements per day. Users who wish to use very small amounts of sample – Only 1mL of sample is required.
Sample loading is done with gravity and bubbles float to the top of the syringe. Suitable for left and right handed operators as opposed to traditional manual horizontal injection. Syringe plunger is easier to push with all samples and there is more control over the syringe than with Horizontal Load.
Ideal for: Laboratories that will make several measurements per day but are not looking for an automated or semi-automated loading option.
LoadAssist provides two options for sample loading: by manual injection or having the PeriPump pull the syringe
Ideal for: Laboratories that have multiple inexperienced users to ensure that the samples are automatically injected the same way every time.
MM Peri Pump
Most versatile option. Allows three sample loading options: through the supplied needle, manual vertical injection with a syringe or having the PeriPump draw the sample into the instrument.
Ideal for: Laboratories looking for versatility that have multiple inexperienced users to ensure that the samples are automatically injected the same way every time.
Automatically loads samples into the system for testing.
Ideal for: Laboratories that will make several measurements per day and do not have concerns about using very small amounts of sample - Around 50mL of sample is required.
Automate your Density, Specific Gravity, Refractive Index, Color, and pH measurements.
- Push the Start button and Measure Density, Specific Gravity, Refractive Index, Optical Rotation, Specific Rotation, Color, and pH. All results are exported automatically to your LIMS with a sample ID number.
- Flexible Sample Vials: Test Tubes, Boston Rounds, 1 OZ, ½ OZ, virtually any size bottle.
- Flexible rack configurations: Heated and unheated on the same carousel.
- Flexible Method Selection: Suction Mode, Pressure Mode, 3 variable rinse selections and endless drying time options.
- Automatically adjusts pump speed ranging from thin to high viscosity samples up to 36,000 mPa-s (cP).
- A heated rack option handles heavy crudes and waxes.
- Standard Methods: Define measurement configuration, Sample load configuration (Vacuum or Gas Displacement) solvent choices, and drying time.
- No Loss of Accuracy or Reproducibility over manually loaded samples.
Automated sampling manages electronic data recording, sample IDs, and reduces operator errors. Test tubes and bottles can be automatically identified by the system with a built in bar code and label reader.
- Use any format of Bar codes, PDF 417, 2D Matrix, UPC, or any bar code your lab chooses.
- The bar code is recorded as the Sample ID, measurements are taken, and data is available for export to a USB, Network Server, LIMS or any data storage system.
- Labeling sample vials is also simplified as each bar code can be placed at any rotation on the sample vial or bottle because the sample vials are spun as they pass the bar code reader.
- 3 Rinses available
- Inside and Outside Needle Wash
- Low Solvent Level Detection
- Suction Mode
- Pressure Gas Displacement Mode
- Flexible Method Selection
- LIMS Compatible
- 5 Test Tube Racks Handling 50 Samples
- Rack Specific Method Selection
- SAP Compatible
- Variable Drying and Rinse Times
- K86247 Flexible Automatic Sampling System
- K86248 Heated Flexible Automatic Sampling System
- K86249 Heated Tubing Kit for Automatic Sampling System
85 to 260 VAC; 48 to 62 Hz
150- 200 Watts
lxwxh, cm: 18x11x21 in. (46x28x53 cm)
Net Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg)
Horizontal Load Series
- K86200 Automatic Density Meter - Horizontal Loading, Model A Spec
- K86201 Automatic Density Meter - Horizontal Loading, Model B Spec
- K86250 Automatic Density Meter - Horizontal Loading, Model C Spec
- K86250 Automatic Density Meter - Horizontal Loading, Model D Spec
Vertical Load Series
- K86200-VL Automatic Density Meter - Vertical Loading, Model A Spec
- K86201-VL Automatic Density Meter - Vertical Loading, Model B Spec
- K86250-VL Automatic Density Meter - Vertical Loading, Model C Spec
- K86200-LA Automatic Density Meter - LoadAssist Option, Model A Spec
- K86201-LA Automatic Density Meter - LoadAssist Option, Model B Spec
- K86250-LA Automatic Density Meter - LoadAssist Option, Model C Spec
- K86251-LA Automatic Density Meter - LoadAssist Option, Model D Spec
MM Peri Pump Series
- K86200-MM Automatic Density Meter - MM Peri Pump Option, Model A Spec
- K86201-MM Automatic Density Meter - MM Peri Pump Option, Model B Spec
- K86250-MM Automatic Density Meter - MM Peri Pump Option, Model C Spec
- K86251-MM Automatic Density Meter - MM Peri Pump Option, Model D Spec
- K86200-MM Automatic Density Meter - AutoFill Option, Model A Spec
- K86201-MM Automatic Density Meter - AutoFill Option, Model B Spec
- K86250-MM Automatic Density Meter - AutoFill Option, Model C Spec
- K86202 21 CFR Part 11 Option
- K86203 Refractometer Control Module
- K86204 Heated Interface Attachment
- K86206 Bar Code Scanner - USB
- K86207 Fluke Hart Thermometer Consists of handheld digital thermometer, temperature probe and calibration certificate
- K86208 Inkjet USD Printer Kit Includes inkjet printer and USB communication cable
- K86209 Laser USB Printer Kit Includes laser printer and USB communication cable
- K86210 40 Column Serial Printer Kit Includes 40 Column Serial (RS232) Printer, Null Modern Cable, and Adapter
Below are links to tutorial videos for this product