Wax Melting Point Apparatus
Periodic temperature measurements are taken of a sample of molten wax as it is cooled in an air bath. When the wax solidifies, a plateau in the cooling curve occurs, indicating the melting point (cooling curve) of the sample.
- Conforms to ASTM D87 and related specifications
Cools molten wax samples in accordance with ASTM and related specifications. Consists of nickel-plated air and water bath assembly with removable cover. Supports test tube in a vertical position in the air bath.
- Test Tube, Thermometer Holders (2)
Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D87; IP 55; ISO 3841; DIN 51570; FTM 791-1402; NF T 60-114
dia.xh,in.(cm):5 1⁄2x7 (14x18)
Net Weight: 4 lbs (1.8kg)
Shipping Weight: 6 lbs (2.7kg)
Dimensions: 0.7 Cu. ft.
- 250-000-14F ASTM 14F Thermometer Range: 100 to 180°F
- 250-000-14C ASTM 14C Thermometer Range: 38 to 82°C
- K175-0-8 Test Tube, 25x100mm