[Discontinued] - Copper Strip Corrosion from Lubricating Grease
Measures the tendency of lubricating grease to corrode copper under static conditions. A polished copper strip is immersed in a sample of grease at elevated temperature for a specified period. The strip is examined for corrosion and a classification number from 1-4 is assigned based on a comparison with the ASTM Copper Strip Corrosion Standards.
- Conforms to ASTM D4048 specifications
Constant temperature bath immerses 16 test jars for lubricating greases. Microprocessor temperature controller has °C/°F switchable digital setpoint and display. The operator and equipment are protected by an over-temperature control circuit which automatically interrupts power to the unit should the bath temperature exceed a programmed cut-off point. Communications software (RS232, etc.), ramp-to-set and other enhanced features are available as extra cost options. Contact your Koehler representative for information. Welded stainless steel inner wall and powder coated steel outer wall construction with built-in support rack. Fully insulated.
Note that this product has been discontinued. As a result, some parts listed below may be limited or unavailable.
- K25308 Test Jar Rack. Inserts in K25330/K25339 baths to hold sixteen
- 332-004-001 Test Jars
- 332-004-001 Test Jar
- K25080 Copper Test Strip. Conforming to ASTM specifications
- 380-150-001 Silicone Carbide Paper, 150 grit. For polishing of test strips. Pack of 50 sheets
- 380-240-001 Silicone Carbide Paper 240 Grit. For final polishing of test strips. Pack of 50 sheets
- 380-150-000 Silicone Carbide Grain, 150 Grit. For final polishing of test strips. 1 lb package
- K25000 Polishing Vise. Holds copper strip firmly in place without marring the edges. Stainless steel, mounted on a composition base
- K25100 ASTM Copper Corrosion Standards Colored reproductions of tarnished strips encased in plastic
- 332-004-002 Viewing Test Tube. Protects copper strip during inspection or storage
- 250-000-130F ASTM 130F Thermometer, Range: 20 to 220°F
- 250-000-130C ASTM 130C Thermometer, Range: –7 to +105°C
- K460-0-8 Vented Cork