[Discontinued] - Oxidation Stability Bath for Mineral Insulating Oils
Determines oxidation stability of mineral transformer oils by measuring the amount of sludge and acid formed under prescribed accelerated aging conditions.
- Conforms to ASTM D2440 specifications
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital display and over-temperature cut-off
- Six-sample testing capacity
Constant temperature oil bath for testing oxidation stability of mineral insulating oils. Immerses six oil receptacles at the required depth per ASTM specifications at 110°C ± 0.5°C, and controls oxygen flow to each sample at the rate of 1L/h ± 0.1L/h through six independent flowmeters mounted on a common manifold. Insulated double-wall stainless steel bath has microprocessor temperature control with °C/°F switchable digital setpoint and display. The operator and equipment are protected by an over-temperature control circuit which automatically interrupts power to the unit when the bath temperature exceeds a programmed cut-off point.
Note that this product has been discontinued. As a result, some parts listed below may be limited or unavailable.
- K12130 Copper Catalyst Coils - Sealed in a glass jar with a nitrogen atmosphere. Pack of 24 (12 sets)
- 332-005-010 Drying Tower 250mL with ground glass stopper and side tubes
- 332-005-011 Glass Filter Crucible
- 250-000-95C ASTM 95C Thermometer - Range: 100 to 130°C
- 355-001-001 White Technical Oil 1 gal container.
- 355-001-003 White Technical Oil 5 gal container.