Portable Digital Density Meter
For the determination of the density, relative density, or API gravity of liquid petroleum products using portable digital density meters at test temperatures between 0 and 40°C (32 to 104°F). Its application is restricted to samples with a dry vapor pressure equivalent up to 80 kPa (11.6 psi) and a viscosity below 100 mm2 /s (cSt) at the test temperature.
- Density measurement of crude oil, fuel oil and lubricant oil
- Oscillation method is specified in ASTM D7777
- Density or Brix measurement of various beverages such as milk, soft drink, fruit drink, etc.
- Measurement of alcohol or extract concentration of beer, whisky, wine, shochu(Japanese distilled alcohol), Japanese sake(fermented alcohol), etc.
- Measurement of Brix or constituent concentration of food materials for quality control purposes
- Density or SG measurement of oils and fats such as vegetable oil, animal fat and oil, etc.
- Conforming to Japanese Pharmacopoeia
- Concentration check of etching solution or acid pickling solution for electronic parts
- Concentration check of flux or plating solution
Conforms to the specifications of:
Measuring Method: Resonant Frequency Oscillation
Measuring Range: 0.0000 to 2.0000 g/cm3
Accuracy: ± 0.001 g/cm3
Temperature Range: 0 to 40.0 °C
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C
Data Storage: Up to 1,100 samples
Power Supply: Alkaline battery LR03 (AAA) 1.5V 2pcs
Battery Life: Approx. 90 hours
Weight: Approx. 360 g (0.794 lbs)
- K86310-1 Calibration Fluid, Water, 0.99821 g/cm3, 10 mL, pk/2
- K86310-2 Calibration Fluid, Dichlorotoluene/Water, 1.249 g/cm3, 10 mL