Oxidation Stability Bath for Mineral Insulating Oils
Determines oxidation stability of mineral transformer oils by measuring the amount of sludge and acid formed under prescribed accelerated aging conditions.
- Conforms to ASTM D2440 specifications
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital display and overtemperature cut-off
- Six-sample testing capacity
Constant temperature oil bath for testing oxidation stability of mineral insulating oils. Immerses six oil receptacles at the required depth per ASTM specifications at 110°C ± 0.5°C, and controls oxygen flow to each sample at the rate of 1L/h ± 0.1L/h through six independent flowmeters mounted on a common manifold. Insulated double-wall stainless steel bath has microprocessor temperature control with °C/°F switchable digital setpoint and display. Operator and equipment are protected by an overtemperature control circuit which automatically interrupts power to the unit when bath temperature exceeds a programmed cut-off point.
- Oil Receptacle and Head (6)
Conforms to the specifications of:
Capacity: Six samples
Temperature Range: ambient to 260°F (127°C)
Circulator: 1⁄20hp impeller
Bath Capacity/Medium: 2.5 gal (9.5L) white technical oil
115V 60Hz, Single Phase, 8.1A
220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 4.2A
lxwxh,in.(cm): 14x15x22 (36x38x56)
Net Weight: 36 lbs (160.6 kg)
Shipping Weight: 49 lbs (265.8 kg)
Dimensions: 24x20x43 in. (61.0x50.8x109.3 cm)
- K12130 Copper Catalyst Coils - Sealed in a glass jar with a nitrogen atmosphere. Pack of 24 (12 sets)
- 332-005-010 Drying Tower 250mL with ground glass stopper and side tubes
- 332-005-011 Glass Filter Crucible
- 250-000-95C ASTM 95C Thermometer - Range: 100 to 130°C
- 355-001-001 White Technical Oil 1 gal container.
- 355-001-003 White Technical Oil 5 gal container.