Oxidation Stability Apparatus, 30-Place and 60-Place
Evaluates oxidation stability by subjecting the sample to a temperature of 95°C in the presence of oxygen or dry air. For inhibited mineral oils, the sample is reacted with oxygen in the presence of water and an iron-copper catalyst.
- Thirty and sixty-place liquid baths for high volume testing requirements
- Conforms to ASTM and related test method specifications
- Special baths for ASTM D2893 and AOCS CD12-57 tests
30-place model: 60 gal (227L)
60-place model: 114 gal (432L)
30-place model: 220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 28A
60-place model: 220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 54A
30-place model: 43x55x52 (109x140x132)
60-place model: 43x78x52 (109x198x132)
Net Weight: 851 lbs (386.0 kg)
Shipping Weight: 1465 lbs (664.5 kg)
Dimensions: 99x53x73in (251.5x134.6x185.4 cm)
- K12281 Oxidation Cell Assembly for ASTM D943 and D4310 - Includes oxidation cell, condenser, oxygen delivery tube, thermometer bracket, oil level indicator strip, syringe sampling tube, sampling tube holder, spacer, PTFE stopper and O-rings
- K122-0-18 Oxygen Delivery Tube
- K122-0-19 Oxidation Test Tube
- K122-0-20 Condenser
- K122-0-21 Thermometer Bracket
- K122-0-22 Oil Level Indicator Strip
- K122-0-23 Syringe Sampling Tube Holder
- K122-0-27 PTFE Stopper
- K122-0-28 Syringe Sampling Spacer
- K122-0-30 Syringe Sampling Tube
- AS568-009-V14 O-rings
- K12210 Catalyst Coil - Low-metalloid steel wire and electrolytic copper wire wound in a double spiral conforming to ASTM specifications. Packed in a sealed glass tube with a nitrogen atmosphere. Ready for use.
- K24000 Wire Coiling Mandrel - Mounts on bench for winding steel and copper wire into catalyst coils meeting ASTM specifications.
- K12250 Steel Wire - Low metalloid steel wire, 0.0625" (1.59mm) diameter, for catalyst coils. Supplied in 1000 ft (304.8m) lengths.
- K12260 Copper Wire - Electrolytic copper wire, 0.064" (1.63mm) diameter, for catalyst coils. Supplied in 1000 ft (304.8m) lengths.
- 380-100-001 Silicone Carbide Paper - Used to polish steel and copper wire prior to winding into catalyst coils. 100 grit.
- 250-002-001 Oxidation Cell Thermometer - Range: 80 to 100°C. For ASTM D943 and D4310.
- 250-000-40C ASTM 40C Thermometer - Range: 72 to 126°C. For constant temperature baths.