Residue and Oil Distillate Determination Apparatus
Determines residue and oil distillate in emulsified asphalt for research, quality control and specification acceptance purposes.
- Conforms to ASTM D244 and AASHT0 T59 specifications
Consists of an aluminum alloy still with lid and clamp assembly, ring burner, connection apparatus, graduate cylinder and thermometers.
Conforms to ASTM D244 and AASHT0 T59 specifications
K31900 Shipping Weight: 7 lbs (3.2kg)
K31900 Dimensions: 1.3 Cu. ft.
K31956 Shipping Weight: 18 lbs (8.2kg)
K31956 Dimensions: 2.8 Cu. ft.
- K31910 Ring Burner, 5" (12.7cm) dia
- K31956 Connection Apparatus - Includes Borosilicate Glass condenser with metal jacket, tin shield, clamps and stand
- 332-002-003 Graduated Cylinder, 100mL
- 250-000-07F ASTM 7F Thermometer - Range: 30 to 580°F
- 250-000-07C ASTM 7C Thermometer - Range: –2 to +300°C