Smoke Point Lamp
Smoke point is an indicator of the combustion qualities of aviation turbine fuels and kerosene. The fuel sample is burned in the Smoke Point Lamp, and the maximum flame height obtainable without smoking is measured.
- Conforms to ASTM D1322 and related specifications
Burns fuel samples under controlled conditions for smoke point determinations of aviation turbine fuels and similar products. Consists of brass lamp body with chimney; gallery; 0-50mm black glass scale with white markings; brass plated door with curved glass window; candle socket; and plated brass candle with wick tube and air vent. Mounted on a cast iron base with aluminum support rod.
- Cotton Wicks, non-extracted (6)
- Interchangeable Candle
Conforms to the specifications of:
ASTM D1322; ISO 3014; IP 57; DIN 51406; FTM 791-2107; NF M 07-028
dia.xh,in.(cm): 7x18 1⁄2 (18x47)
Net Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
Shipping Weight: 8 lbs (3.6 kg)
Dimensions: 30x10x10 in. (76.2x25.4x25.4 cm)
- K27021 Extracted Cotton Wicks. Prepared in accordance with ASTM D1322 (9.2) requirements. Packed in a sealed tube with desiccant. Case of 12
- K27020 Cotton Wicks, pack of 12
- K27050 Sighting Device. Installs on chimney of Smoke Point Lamp. Eliminates parallax
- K27060 Wick Insertion Tool. Facilitates insertion of cotton wick into wick tube
- K27065 Wick Trimmer. Use together with K27060 Insertion Tool to place wick at the correct height in the wick tube, free of twists and frayed ends.
- K27010 Interchangeable Candle