Koehler Instrument Company, Inc. (USA) is pleased to announce our new K23065 Salt in Crude Analyzer. The Koehler Salt in Crude Analyzer is designed to determine salt content of crude oil by measuring its conductivity in a polar solvent when subjected to an alternating electrical current. The final result is determined by comparing the conductivity value to a calibration curve of known salt mixtures.
The K23065 conforms to ASTM D3230 specifications. The K23065 features:
- Salt content, conductivity, and temperature measurement of crude oil samples
- pH measurements of aqueous samples
- Measurement of salt content in the range of 0 to 150 ppb (lb/1000 bbl)
- A portable design for field and lab testing
- A LiPo battery
- Data storage for up to 12 results
The Koehler Salt in Crude Analyzer is designed to automatically calculate salt concentration directly from acquired temperature and conductivity values.