Koehler Instrument Co., Inc. is currently seeking an Assembly Service Technician. (Electro – Mechanical)
Assembly Service technician for laboratory testing equipment. Responsible for building sub-assemblies as well as entire instruments. Installing of components such as Heaters, Temperature controllers, PC boards, LCD displays, wiring, etc.
• Ability to work from wiring diagrams and Schematics.
• PC skills with the ability to install various firmware/embedded code.
• Precision soldering skills
• Ability to Test/validate proper function of built instruments.
• Lifting of up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to build instrumentation utilizing engineering documents such as; schematics, assembly drawings, assembly procedures, etc.
• Component level troubleshooting a plus
We invite you to join our team of professionals and enjoy the challenges and rewards of an ever growing and exciting industry.