Koehler Instrument Company is a leading manufacturer of petroleum testing instrumentation currently looking for a hardworking individual with a pleasant personality. The receptionist at Koehler Instrument Company will handle answering phones and transferring calls to the appropriate extensions, along with assisting the Sales and Marketing Departments with various administrative duties. The ideal candidate should have an outgoing demeanor to greet customers and visitors who come to the company and for those who call in.
Some of the administrative responsibilities of the receptionist include:
- Entering data into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (e.g. Marketing Customer databases)
- Creating labels and mailing out product catalogs daily
- Giving Order Status updates and pricing information to customers who call in using
company ERP system
- Entering Sales Orders into Company ERP System
- Emailing customers and colleagues within the company
- Providing customer service support by emailing order status to customers
- Writing letters to customers as need be
-Working closely with sales and marketing to help out with travel plans, expenses and customer requests for reservations etc.
In addition to a full-time salary, benefits include - 401K with a generous company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD& D Insurance, Long Term Disability, and a unique working environment.
Candidates should have an outgoing personality and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.